BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jan 29, 2009

4 minutes - madonna&justin

i was tagged by Nurule Pattinson (konon).

INSTRUCTIONS :
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
a la nanita nana - cheetah girls
( i have no idea)

2. How would you describe yourself?
broken- seether feat amy lee
(huhu... im always emo)

3.What do you like in a guy/girl?
shake your pom pom
( huhuhu... i like ass.. shake it shake it... huhuhuhu)

4. How do you feel today?
get that clear - akon ft brick and lace
(whoa... shake it shake it... im that girl right here)

5. What is your life's purpose?
keep on movin' - five
( erk... move what?? hurm.. move to the future?? keep on movin on anyway.. hurm... so cool!)

6. What is your motto?
Leavin - jesse McCartney
(leave her come to me... hahahahaha)

7. What do your friends think of you?
miss you - Aaliyah
(okay.. this is weird... my friends did call me and told me they miss me... huhuhu.. i miss them too)

8. What do you think of your parents?
the hypno ( power mix) - floorfilla
(there no end... hahahaha... mixing with my head)

9. What do you think about very often?
someday - Nickelback
(How the hell did we wind up like this
Why weren't we able
To see the signs that we missed
And try to turn the tables
Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Lets rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a hollywood horror ) okay... dont really understand.... huhuhuhu.. but i like it...

10. What is 2+2?
Love - matt white
( 2+2=love??) okay... :/

11. What do you think of your best friends?
Is it you - cassie
(hurm... yeah, they are changing...)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Fuck it - Eamon
( huhuhhu... wtf?? i like who?? im in love not like... different right?)

13. What is your life?
My love is never ending - brick and lace
(my love my love my love... liking this game..)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
SOS - Didier Sinclair
(sos?? hurm... thats so true for now)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Simpsons theme song
( erk! hahahhahahahahaha... so cute)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Save our soul [Spen's main Mix + Brian tappert remix)
(wtf!! huhuhuhu... i wont dance)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
You're makin' me high - Toni Broxton
(okay... no songs at my funurel...)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
(weehoo! loosen up my buttons baby, ...,..,..., but i see nothing.. im a sexy mama... hahahaha)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Break the ice - Britney spears
( hurm... what to fear for... ? heights!!)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Summer love - Justin Timbarlake
(shhhh!)

21. What do you think of your friends?
He's all that - cascada
( hurm... he is all that... my guy... huhuhu... and they too.. my friends are my lovers..)

22. What will you post this as?
4 minutes - madonna&justin

Love my ass!! i did laugh but some off it is so not true... my playerS shuffle is having some error... huhuhuhu... *wink wink...

tagging:
1. diana
2. rene
3. whoever who wants to try...huhuhu...

2 comments:

LiL nUrULe said...

17. What will they play at your funeral?
You're makin' me high - Toni Broxton
(okay... no songs at my funurel...)


hahahaha..palinh x leh blah...

-_- said...

muahahahahaha

korang ada blog ye.