BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Feb 3, 2009

about me..? silly me...

tagged by RENEE..

balas dendam hah u... huhuhuhu... nevermind...

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. i love choc and coffee and diet coke... but i cant have it, got some stupid disease..

2. if im happy ill say hai to all the people..

3. if im not i wont say it.

4. if im sad and wanted to cry ill annoy people.

5. if im not smiling do not annoy me or ask me stupid questions.

6. i love eating snacks...

7. if i gain weight ill crash diet.. no rice, no beef or chicken... well, maybe ill eat a little.. huhuhu

8. if i have work to be done i cant sleep until i finish it..

9. im head over heels with my boy.. hurm... dont really know bout him lor...

10. i love mummy, and my family.

11. i love movies!! mostly i like when a hero or heroin gets killed.

12. i dont want to go grow up.. but mummy ask me to..

13. i miss my childhood days. dont really have to think about money or life.. just have fun..

14. i miss kicking and punching people.. *oh, the sweet days..

15. i want to an island alone.. and relax myself.. miss my being alone days..

16. i love hugging people.. especially mummy...

17. i love my ass... always talk bout it..

18. i love dancing.. i can express my feelings with it..

19. sleeping is my life..

20. my friends is my life too.. without them ill be drowning in the river, not the sea..

21. my goals 1stly is having my own house.

22. 2nd, my own cars.. 2 at least..

23. 3rdly i want to make my own cash.. my own succesful career...

24. then maybe lastly ill think about marriage.. huhuhu... maybe when im 30 years old..

25. i want to adopt a child.. and yes, ill try to have my own.. no worries.. can i have a kid when
im 30?? hurm... insyaallah...

and sorry i dont have 25 friends to tag here... anyone can do this... huhuhuhu... have fun thinking about urself...

0 comments: