BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jan 9, 2011

tagged 8 from facebook


1 quest to 4 answer.


A) FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:

1. handling kids in, Megakids Midvalley
2. selling cloths, in GinaS Collection
3. receptionist in , Murphy Klcc
4. props peeps, in Gr8 Concept


B) FOUR JOBS I WANT IN MY LIFE

1. scriptwriter
2. filem or tv producer
3. interior designer, but i cant.. just in my dreams
4. wedding planner, i love planning things from A-Z

C) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER:

1. Sweet Home Alabama, love Reese!
2. miss Congeniality, love Sandra Bullock too!
3. Maid in Manhattan, j.Lo rocks!
4.Titanic, its the sweetest.. huhuhu..


D) FOUR PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED:
1. Bangsar, all my life until last year 2008.. iskh! iskh!
2. sri rampai , just for awhile.
3. setiawangsa, just for a while. study study..
4. Bandar utama 1..

E) FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. My wife and kids. its so funny..
2. The Nanny... i loove Fran..l
3. Oprah Winfrey, knowledge.
4. Anything in Food Channel.. Food is my life.



F) FOUR THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (OTHER THAN THE BASICS):

1. phone
2. laptop
3. perfume
4. toothbrush


G) 4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:

1. facebook
2. google
3. wikipedia
4. youtube

H) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOOD:

1. my mums cooking, i dont know which one to choose lor..
2. spinach pizza
3. ice cream
4. sushi!

I) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. in my room.. sweet room.. bed.. pillows.. hurm.. ( happy thots)
2. Pulau Perhentian. need ma holiday now.
3. Spain, i want to taste one last time the delicious food.
4. Singapore, just to feel the friendly environment.



J) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PERFUMES

1. Paris hiltons
2. Escada Miracle, oh i forgot..
3. Demon somehing2...
4. Clarins Spray thingie.. huhuhu


K) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE MUSICALS

1. Sound of Music, happy thots*
2. Mary Poppins, i want her umbrella.
3. High school Musical 1 & 3
4. Puteri Gunung Ledang 1st season.. umi bring me..



L) FOUR FRIENDS WHO I THINK WILL TAKE THIS QUIZ:

1) my college friends
2) my school friends
3) my friends
4) my cousins

M) FOUR FAMOUS PEOPLE I WOULD LOVE TO MEET - DEAD OR ALIVE :

1) Legolas, not the real one.. uhuhuhu
2) Mariah Carrey, laaaaAAAAAaaaaaaa!
3) Destiny Child. Reunion!
4) Backstreetboys, the old hippy cool ones..


N) FOUR THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:

1. Food
2. sleeping
3. My friends
4. My Family

0 comments: