BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 30, 2008

at last, it ended...

well, so called my birthday yesterday... let me give u a re run... hurm... people keep on wishing me the whole day ( which i really appreciate).. then my mom gave me a card with money in it... f.y.i not mama ( shes an idiot) mummy, okay... well, mama lets just say that she did wish me with a very unpleasant words, which bugs me the whole day... hah! damn it... saying that i should me a very nice daughter to her and all.. in my ass! i wont do that... not until she respect other peoples feelings first... then i had a lunch with my parents ( mummy n baba), kak ina, abg farid, nadiah n hariz ( it is his birthday too, his 5 years old)... then i have to rush out to the ofice by 2 pm... late a bit... huhu... then we had a meeting... until 4... when back home... relax a bit... then went out to the curve... walk around and eat near ikeaS place... bought my bfs gift.. did think about him the whole day... but keep on making myself busy... that night i tried to call him... didnt pick up... msg him, ask him where he is... damn feel like shit... yeah, i cried... the whole day people keep on assuming me going out with my so called bf... i just told them mayb he was busy or something... some people just gave me the surprise look... yeah, he isn't with me the whole day... so what... i still can try and have fun... online a bit, then there he is online... buzzing me.. i just ignored him at first... then he called me... i just cant say anything to him... really make me sick... i just hang up and told him off online... told him that he shouldnt treat me that way on my so called birthday... his the one who ask me to have fun, how can i when he is not around... dumb ass old.... i was so emo that time.. hahahahaha.... then he called me again... saying how sorry he was.... im so dunno what just give him the chance... called it even if he sing to me my present that he had promised me... than he did... then i forgive him... i dont know why i was so forgiving... hahahaha.... damn it i need to be hard as a rock...

so the conclusion on my birthday is... im still getting old... 21?? hurm... better get ready with the anti wrinkle cream... hehehehhe.... and i better start being a mature one ( i promise mummy that)...

1 comments:

LiL nUrULe said...

hello..ko mmg dh de wrinkle ok..haha being mature kunun..aku nk tgk..aku nk tgk...la la la la

ps:i had a fucking damn bday too u noe diz year..i think u already noe da story..all these dumb so called bf..du-uh..