BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 2, 2008

for the last 3 years

I've been happy and scared... well, maybe i need to explain why huh? hurm.. after i decided to stop the betting game... (not really) Ive been dating some losers.. n lastly to my current bf.. he was the best and still are... he has a nice laugh, smile, attitude, personality, funny (silly) and evrything that is perfect for me.. yes people, im in love.. so in love that i wanted to be with him everyday and always... thks to my friend peja whom ask me to be in a public speaking with him
( i suckd in that public speaking thing) but im glad.. without the competition i wouldnt have met him, a great guy.. evendough we have just met but i feel like ive known him for so long... after that , one night i told him my feelings.. (i know its weird a girl do the 1st move) but i did it... we shared a computer and chat in the google search box... huhu... i told him the 4 words 'i.k.l.u'.. he doesnt know it at 1st just told him that 'i kinda loaf you' ( if u dont understand than i dont know what to say).. then he replied me too... ask me a question that makes us both blank.. 'what should we do next' .. for now i think its funny how we both re act in that situation... but he did ask me a very sweet question after then.. " will you be my gf".. without even thinking i just said yes..

so now, we are still togather even after 3 years more... and im really HAPPY and glad... so glad that i cant really discribe how i feel... we do have our own ups and down... but we still can manage our relationship.. huhu... evendough im not in the same college with him but weirdly i am with him, and didnt go with other guys... like before...

the thing about the scared is. im really scared to loose him... psst! dont tell him...

1 comments:

LiL nUrULe said...

evendough im not in the same college with him but weirdly i am with him, and didnt go with other guys... like before...

pcaya ha aku..hahahaha