BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 6, 2008

my fav TWILIGHT words..

-Did she hear how my voice wrapped around her name like caress

-And I'm not pretending you exist

-Oh and Also, i'm wretchedly in love with you

-"and so the lion fel in love with the lamb" edward
"what a stupid lamb" bella
"what a sick, masochistic lion" edward

-"So what youre saying is, im your brand of heroin?" bella
"youre exactly my brand of heroin"edward

-if i could dream at all, It would be about you.. and im not ashamed of it..

-do you really have any idea how important you are to me?
any concept at all of how much I LOVE YOU!

-Bella, you are my life now.

-I feel very protective of you.

-I'm breaking all the rules now since i'm going to hell.

-i'll do what ever it takes to make you safe again.

~from EDWARD CULLEN from book and novel..

i put the new paper spray in your bag - BellaS dad ..

-

1 comments:

LiL nUrULe said...

nice huh..huhu i LOVE all those words..hope somebody will say that to me..but i noe it'll never happen..haha