BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 2, 2009

single but not available..

hurm.. a single life when im in my 20S.. what should i do?
list:
  • Love my self off course.. spa? ( at home) checked
  • Go out on a holiday.. with family.. checked and going on the 8th.. Penang here i come..
  • Have lots and lots of friends.. but mostly girls..
  • Wont care about other people "bitching" about me.
  • Just follow with the flow..
  • Now my family comes first. then my friends..
  • Go out and have fun..
  • Be more sexier ( huhu.. il try)
  • Read lots and lots of books.. knowledge is good..
  • Have fun eating.. well, not seafood off course.. allergic remember..
  • But at the same time ill try and be slim.. need a gym for that.. :p
  • Try and be good to god..
  • Smile all i can..
  • Stop flirting and focused for my future..
  • Get a job..
  • Try and forget the past.. :)
p/s: pray for me okay.. muax!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a wise person told me "if our life is screwed, there must be someone that we can forgive.. by forgiving & forgetting, the door to a greater life will be widely open.."
think about it...
muahx

Anonymous said...

gdluck wit the job..
enjoy ur life..
u'll always have me!! huhu

;p