BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 1, 2011

appreciate what u have,especially ur dad..

from my old blog... ~memories..

a father is a man of a house,

a husband for a woman,

a dad for their children,

and a son for his parents,

but its un-fair for some of us to not know bout our dad.. for example when the parents of the family doesnt live togather and their dads just gone without knowing how their children will feel, to be left outside alone without a dad to play, chat and even shop with them. ya,mum will always be there with us but its not the same when u saw a family walk infront of u and be happy. as one happy family. a dad, a mum, and their children. no one knows how it feels. even sometmes the happy family fight or get angry at each other and wishED they were not staying togather as a family. for me its funny, they should thankD god that they have a perfect family. for me i will, coz i dont have my own dad. he went away after he divorce with my mum. my mum? im not staying with her. im staying with my adopt happy family. and i really love them so much. but still i feel lonely not knowing my dad. my own dad. it hurts when i see some happy family running beside me, seeing their dads carying them and playing togather. sometimes i cried and i cant control it.. will you? i can act normal be happy with life but deep insde me no one knows.. i dont want ur pityNESS.. i just want u to appreciate what u have.. even u have a fight with ur dad even for a day pls re-make it as fast as u could… coz time is glod.. u never know when ur goin from this world… or them going from this world..

0 comments: