BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 1, 2011

my sweet memories.. from my friends..

CipherMar 21 2004, 04:51 PM
Well,well if it isnt my Russian fren
Natasha...opps...sorry she
Malaysian.What can i say..hmm...Oh this
Natasha girl,well we are not friends
masa sekolah rendah,but later masa
sekolah menengah,we manage to be
friends.About her..hmmm.....She
nice,cool,very very cheerful.Here's a
tip plz dont follow Yoke Leng bcoz masa
u sakit Yoke Leng bawa u ke pejabat and
made a chair break :p .She also
friendly,damn friendly, always u know
get a those girls ideas,she is very
kind.The begining i saw her in Sekolah
Menengah with that BMW, i thought she
was a pure loser but anyway she is
not.She understand people problems
mostly and when she is hyper she always
suka kenakan orang including my friend
Paulo (Paul Hoong anyway he register
here as Tony,plz check my friends).So
Natasha Good Luck in ur SPM may Allah
bless you. :)

RoCkVeRgALApr 27 2004, 03:15 PM
tash's!!tash's!!!hmm,she's my long2 fwen..we use to
be close last time..but now..masing2 dah berubah
arah!!mm,neways,she's cute,fwendly,happy go
lucky,n most of all MANJE GILER!!suke nak berkepit
ngan org..kan??nice knowing u as my fwen.keep in
touch.gud luck 4 everything...nothing to say bout
u..just drop 4 a while..but 1 thing!!please takecare
of urself..kay..plz,plz,plz..buhbyerr..cacth u
later..muaxxxxxxx!!!!

LinaApr 30 2004, 11:28 AM
tasha...is...teh...crazy =P yes you are
and dont deny it. tasha is a cool
person lah. at least she doesnt look at
me funny when i start talking a lot. i
think. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd she's one of
the people i know who wont really
listen to good advice even if it smacks
her in the face with a killer whale.
relax, i'm just kidding. you cool in my
book yo \m/.

PuTeRi-sHaZrInAFeb 08 2005, 01:37 PM
kak tasha?minah maner ni ek?
heheheh...xde ar...ok wut can i say
bout dis cutee...i met her wen i wuz
in form 1....she's like a big sis 2
me...she's very sweet and nice 2
me....pretty 2....she always hug me
wen she saw me....die ni
wangi....dress up die cun....kak
tasha..bile nak datang skola lagi?
dah lupe puteri ye?xpe2,buat
la.....heheheh...xde lar men2
je...neway,don't miss a chance
being her fren...cuz she's is such a
sweet person...spoting gak...wut
else?dat's all la...i dunno wut else 2
write laa....hey,make sure u rite me
back kay?kalo tak rite back kak
tasha jahat...heheheh...xde ar...just
kidding lol.....ok
bubye....chouwz....adioz....

★T I M O T H Y☆Apr 29 2005, 02:40 PM
hei how r u?miss u alot........hehe spend
a week at mega kidz really happy...o
start here this gal will make u laugh until
urs mouth burst,she really a good
person,pretty but she is a play gal..
hei i receive a msg frm m.k tat ur best
kak fired by grace so
sad..T.T. i will meet u again wif my sis
at this holiday at june k..b.b

BeAbYcHiFeb 19 2005, 05:10 AM
well,,,,,
tasha ni........best la jugak kawan ngan
dier ni......
when a fren of her is in trouble,she will
try her best to help.......
kekadang giler,kekadang moody.
but it's nice being wit her.......
sker bertukar ganti boyfren........
kekadang i jeles ngan dier ni coz ala tau
tau sendiri je la..........
ramai guys yg sker dkt ngan dier ni.......
ala org dah lawa........
aper lg ek?
oh ya......die bleh jadi model tau.........
i alwayz panggil dier dian
satruswardoyo......
she look like y'now.........
i think dat's it.........take care
natssssssss.......

cherrySiawJul 25 2005, 12:40 PM
tasha is a very good friend of mine.. she's everythinf to me.. i sayang her more than i love my boyfriend.. pls dun get me wrong om not a lesbian k.. it's just that thios adorable girl always be with me even im sad or happy.. she helps me a lot!! rt5he thing that i really appreciate is she always blaja me makan...hehe.. luv her so much.. hope we'll be friends fer eva.. k tasha..!!! pls remember that i'll will always be there for u if you got any problem yah...cayunk cangat!!!

0 comments: