BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jul 23, 2010

random thots

“Love is when he is mean to you and you still want him, it's when he
ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but
you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really want to do
is cry.”
..............................................................................................................................................
I will tell you what my problem is…
i love you. I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your
gorgeous smile, I love the way you walk, I love your beautiful eyes, I
love the sound of your laugh, i love the way you get mad, i love the
way i dont understand you at all. I love the way I can be having the
worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood. I
love how when you touch me I get weak,thats my problem..

0 comments: