BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 3, 2010

concentrate with my life

college!! turn out to be A-ok.. meet up with new friends.. new environment.. new ways to forget about the past.. to kill the sad time.. bf? nah, not there not ever not interested.. i like the way i feel there.. new place, new air, new background.. freedom... is what people call.. well , when i got too stress with life ill just go to the gym.. work my ass up... dance class... yeah.. i just cant loose my focus... i need to be in this line for awhile.. until i fall and be dead... balancing my life is a very nice thing to do..

recently i have to do a presentation about pixar and disney.. and whoa.. i know a lot of information about them... do u know that mickey mouse was not the first cartoon walt disney ever made.. it was the alice comedies... cool huh.. after that it was the symphony cartoons then 'oswald the rabbit.. after all that after a few years 'mickey' mouse was born... huhu... wow when u really research about them u really have to know that deep until u try and shove it all in... well thats my trivia for now.. better get back to my assignments.. *peace out..

0 comments: