BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 5, 2010

today.. just today..

i see life differently today.. makes me feel so calm and ready.. makes me feel so into me... half of today i was in college... with my lovely friends.. they made me laugh and shiver (when im doing my presentation).. but mostly they make me crack a smile.. they have this insane idea sometimes that i feel unique in class.. we can express any feelings in it.. but at the same time we have to be critical and make some arguments about it... the subject is called innovative, creative and critical thinking... so yeah, it is that kind of class... and most of all i think the lecturer rock it all up..


at home... helping my mum and my sis in law and yess with my nephew... oh! and my maid.. to do the goody bags for this saturday... a lot to be done, so little time... well, my point is its a good feeling for me to spend my time with them...

i dont know why, today was like my appreciation day.. i just took my time and observe all of my love ones.. its like a feeling that i cant really explain.. but i know im glad to be in this life.. im grateful for all of this... thanks for everything... i thanked my god for all of this.. for this life.. even dough it has a little bitter in it but i know its a perfect one for me..

0 comments: