BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 4, 2010

what kind of a friend are you again?? ops! EXfriend..


its a funny story.. you came up to me... be my friend.. da di da di da... then i got sick by ur drama.. i ignored u completely... its been months... now u tried to find me.. asking others about me...
f*ck!! seriously you are that kind of friend that just come when you really need them or maybe when your lonely... thats not a friend thats finding your slave.. idiot!!

f*ck!! u did my life miserable... back stabbing me... being my asshole friend... i know you now... and im soo glad ur not beside me when im happy...

f*ck!! because seriously now i know your not worth it.. and i make the right choice.. to ignore you and back off from your life.. and the MOST IMPORTANT THING IS , ACTUALLY IM THE ONE WHO DELETED YOU FROM MY ACCOUNT.. yeah im happy.. super duper happy... without you i think i can breath.. smile and laugh whenever f*ck i want to...

f*ck!! get out of my life... dont you ever come to me... because seriously i dont want any of your drama and social life...

to all my other lovely friends... lets party!..

0 comments: